XCALIBR extends and redefines traditional marksmanship training. Our innovative data capture, analysis and feedback system unlocks significant performance improvements by seamlessly connecting any/all firearms training (dry drills; blank firing; Airsoft; SimunitionTM; static ranges; live firing tactical training etc…) into a single measurable performance continuum. This ‘evolve to open’ approach extends in-service capabilities, integrates novel systems and exploits the un-tapped data they generate.
- There is a strongly indicated user need for effective data capture/exploit in Live Fire Tactical Training (LFTT)
- Our experienced team understand the significant gap between Live Fire Marksmanship Training (LFMT) and LFTT performance rates – in no small part due to the lack of measurability in many live fire systems.
- Most in-service training management and recording systems have an over-reliance on subjective feedback during LFTT making performance hard to quantify and even harder to track through a soldier, sailor, marine, airman or law-enforcement officer’s career.
- Novel/Extended use of Live Simulation equipment for live firing is reliant on cumbersome infrastructure and soldier-worn systems.
- There is a growing appetite for broader After-Action Review (AAR), personalisation of feedback and aggregation of results across different user groups.
XCALIBR is a minimally invasive system that, for low physical burden (a mobile phone and small weapon sensor), provides users, range management teams with interconnected insights (powered by our Hive analytics engine) that users are clamouring for. We have taken input from Soldiers and Royal Marines in the UK when developing this capability, and have already started to see worldwide interest.
Watch this space for more over the coming months!